Donika Pentcheva was born and raised in Bulgaria. Upon completing seventh grade, she immigrated to the United States, where she was placed into ninth grade and thereafter obtained degrees in engineering, mathematics, political science, and law. Donika is now a registered patent attorney and enjoys counseling inventors through the patenting process.
- Donika Pentcheva has been named to “The Best Legal Counsel List for 2018”
- Donika is invited to join the American Bar Association Day 2019 Planning Committee
- Lawyers of Distinction recognizes Donika for excellence in intellectual property law
- The American Intellectual Property Law Association’s 2018 Model Patent Rules Have Been Released
- The American Intellectual Property Law Association’s 2018 Model Patent Jury Instructions Have Been Released